Newspaper that inspires change. Breaking stories that shake the world. Be informed, Don't Settle for Fake News.

2019 Washington Redskins season News & Breaking Stories

What news can we find under 2019 Washington Redskins season News Section?

So, what was so special about the 2019 Washington Redskins Season, you ask? Well, let me tell you! First things first, it's important to recognize that 2019 saw a significant shake-up in management structure. A perfect storm had been brewing and eventually led to the dismissal of head coach Jay Gruden only five games into this season. An oddity by any standard!

"What happened next?", I hear you say - well, Bill Callahan took up the big shoes as an interim head coach. This might have surprise some while others may see it as a natural progression; after all he'd been within their ranks since 2015 coaching the offensive line.

In terms of player actions on turf? Nobody can leave out Dwayne Haskins' start in this season; something like watching a duck take its first uncertain steps on icy water - shaky at first but gradually improving with each game. It was his rookie year after all!

The team’s record wasn’t exactly what dreams are made of (spoiler alert: they ended with only three wins). However, don't be so quick to give up on them just yet- remember every "underdog" story?

Loyal fans were witness to a combination of nail-biting-comeback moments mixed with some disappointments during this term; quintessential roller-coaster ride–if there ever was one! One example could understand is akin to being engrossed in an intense mystery novel where no outcome seems certain until very last page!

Nearing end-season land, Bruce Allen also bid adieu from his president role giving us viewers another twist we hadn't anticipated...

To sum it up, my friend, for those who followed 2019's Washington Redskins round-ball rounds closely would agree it has indeed been quite an offseason marked both by radical changes and performances that varied widely.

logo white

Get Weekly News Updates

Subscribe to SHUT Newsletter and be up to date with the current events. Be informed, don't settle for fake news.