NBA In-Season Tournament scores standings Pelicans take down Nuggets Bucks Kings vault into first
Nine NBA teams remain undefeated on Night 4 of the In-Season Tournament. The Bucks and Kings are leading their groups.
The NBA's In-Season Tournament is in full swing, with nine teams remaining undefeated after Night 4 of the event. The defending NBA champion Nuggets suffered their first loss at the hands of the host Pelicans, dropping them from the ranks of the undefeated. Meanwhile, the Houston Rockets hold the top spot in the West B group with a 1-0 record.
The Milwaukee Bucks secured a commanding lead in the East A group with a dominant 31-point victory over the Hornets, propelling them to a 2-0 record and surpassing the Miami Heat. The Kings also moved into first place in the West C group with a 2-0 record, setting the stage for a showdown with the Timberwolves on November 24.
The In-Season Tournament has divided each conference into three five-team groups, with games taking place on Tuesdays and Fridays in November. The top eight teams from each conference will advance to the knockout stage in early December, with the six group winners and one wild-card team from each conference making the cut.
The tournament schedule includes a series of games streaming on ESPN and NBA TV, leading up to the quarterfinals, semifinals, and the final showdown in Las Vegas on December 9.
Here's a breakdown of the current standings in each group, as well as the schedule and scores from the tournament:
Eastern Conference Group A standings
- Indiana Pacers: 2-0, +11 point differential
- Philadelphia 76ers: 2-0, +12 point differential
- Cleveland Cavaliers: 1-1, +3 point differential
- Atlanta Hawks: 1-1, -4 point differential
- Detroit Pistons: 0-2, -22 point differential
Eastern Conference Group B standings
- Milwaukee Bucks: 2-0, +36 point differential
- Miami Heat: 2-0, +13 point differential
- New York Knicks: 1-1, +16 point differential
- Charlotte Hornets: 0-2, -30 point differential
- Washington Wizards: 0-2, -35 point differential
Eastern Conference Group C standings
- Boston Celtics: 2-0, +17 point differential
- Brooklyn Nets: 2-0, +8 point differential
- Orlando Magic: 1-1, -14 point differential
- Toronto Raptors: 0-2, -3 point differential
- Chicago Bulls: 0-2, -8 point differential
Western Conference Group A standings
- Los Angeles Lakers: 2-0, +30 point differential
- Utah Jazz: 2-0, +22 point differential
- Portland Trail Blazers: 1-1, -14 point differential
- Phoenix Suns: 0-1, -3 point differential
- Memphis Grizzlies: 0-2, -35 point differential
Western Conference Group B standings
- Houston Rockets: 1-0, +3 point differential
- New Orleans Pelicans: 2-0, +23 point differential
- Denver Nuggets: 1-1, +9 point differential
- Dallas Mavericks: 0-1, -14 point differential
- Los Angeles Clippers: 0-1, -21 point differential
Western Conference Group C standings
- Sacramento Kings: 2-0, +16 point differential
- Minnesota Timberwolves: 2-0, +10 point differential
- Golden State Warriors: 0-1, -1 point differential
- Oklahoma City Thunder: 0-2, -27 point differential
- San Antonio Spurs: 0-2, -52 point differential
The tournament schedule includes a series of games leading up to the quarterfinals, semifinals, and the final showdown in Las Vegas on December 9. With high stakes and fierce competition, the In-Season Tournament promises to deliver thrilling basketball action for fans and players alike.